Seville New Space Forum
This event will congregate the European Industrial Space Sector in Seville on 28 & 29 October 2019, just a few weeks before the ESA Council of Minister (Space19+) in the same city.
The Community of Ariane Cities (CVA) and the City of Seville as president of CVA, in cooperation with the CDTI (as Spanish Delegation to ESA) and other entities, such us IDEA (the Agency of Innovation and Development of the Andalusian government), have organized “Seville New Space Forum”, an industrial forum as a prelude to the Space19+, the ESA Council of Ministers, that will take place in Sevilla on 28 & 29 October 2019.
Seville New Space Forum has two main activities:
1. Forum to connect business stakeholders, particularly from Ariane-cities but also from all over Europe, via Technical visits to industries and B2B meetings.
2. The Conference on Business Opportunities in Applications & the New Space, with relevant speakers like Ms. Magali Vaissière - ESA Director of Telecommunications and Integrated Applications, Mr. Carlo des Dorides - GSA Executive Director, or Mr. Alain Ratier -EUMETSAT Director-General, among others.
1. Space19+ . Responding to the challenges of the European space sector
Presentations and round table with some relevant speakers: Magali Vaissière - ESA Director of Telecommunications and Integrated Applications, Carlo des Dorides - GSA Executive Director or Alain Ratier, EUMETSAT Director-General among others.
2. The European space industry facing the challenges
How European industry is responding to the challenges of a sector that is central to the economy. With the participation of Miguel Ángel Molina-Cobos- Commercial Director and Deputy General Manager of GMV Aerospace, and Airbus D&S, Ariane Group or Arianespace, among others.
3. Spain in Space, present and future
With the participation of the main companies of the Spanish Space Sector.
- Get an overview of the programmes proposed at Space19+ to face the challenges
- Get relevant examples of how European industries and operators face the challenges
- Get an overview of Spain in space and a snapshot of its industrial actors
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Provide an overview of your present utilization of space data and services and the future prospects
- Get in contact with most relevant stakeholders of the European Space Sector